The NIBCO® flanged end flat faced type butterfly valve provides bubble-tight shutoff at 200 psi. The valve is an excellent substitute for a gate valve installed in water (200°F or lower) applications, commercial and some light industrial process applications including HVAC, in addition to hot and cold potable water.
The NIBCO® cast iron butterfly valve provides ease of operation with quarter-turn (90 degrees) open to close. The internal stem/disc splined drive design eliminates the need for pins or bolts that may create leak paths or turbulence in the waterway. An extended neck allows for insulation up to 2 inches.
- Valve pressure rating 200 psi
- Max temperature rating 200°F
- Flanged style
- EPDM encapsulated ductile iron disc
- Stainless steel stem with metal bushings
- Operating mechanism: Bare stem, infinite position plate and lock, lever lock, manual gear operator
- Not recommended for steam service
- Designed to meet MSS SP-67
- MSS SP-25 (markings)