Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Flexible and versatile plumbing products are essential on the job site. That’s why Oatey created the MODA Modular Supply Box System, a new, innovative outlet box for water supply and drainage connections. The latest innovation from Oatey combines the best features of traditional supply boxes in one, multi-purpose system. With MODA box, residential and commercial plumbers save time and frustration on supply box installations by having a single-box solution for washing machines, dishwashers, ice makers, kitchens and air admittance valves. A single-box system for plumbing contractors MODA box makes supply box installation fast and easy with multiple mounting configurations and fitting options, as well as a sleek, compact design.
- Single box platform provides significant convenience to installers
- One universal faceplate is compatible with all box types
- All boxes can snap to one another, and common brackets can be used on any MODA supply box
- Unique interlocking wing flanges accommodate on-stud, straddle-stud and three-box installations
- Advanced snap-lock design allows assembly and disassembly with equal ease, for quicker installation and easy repositioning on the job
- Separate valve and drain boxes allow paired or split boxes between walls or stud bays to prevent supply/drain crossovers
- Dual box design provides ideal options for stacked washer/dryers and space-limited laundry rooms
- Plumber-preferred, quarterturn test plug with gasket provided with every drain box, so no knock outs falling into drains and no tools required: an Oatey Exclusive feature
- Stands up to the roughest job site abuse, and no transition cement needed when solvent welding PVC pipe
- Two piece valve design makes valve replacement easy to repair, without damaging drywall
- Valves rated to 150 PSI air and 250 PSI water
- Universal single box platform provides maximum versatility, installation simplicity and rugged reliability and is now Fire-Rated
- MODA Fire-Rated supply boxes come with metal brackets to provide additional support and hold in place under extreme temperatures
- The intumescent pad is activated by heat and designed to expand, protecting the back of the supply box under extreme heat
- Modular, flexible design
- Meets requirements of ASTM E814 (2013a) “Standard Test Method for Fire Tests of Through-Penetration Fire Stops” and CAN/ULC S115
- Inlet Type: Sweat
- Includes Water Hammer Arrestor
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.