Note: This model is not tamper resistant. Please check your local electrical code to confirm this product has been approved in your area.
Radiant Spec-Grade Self-Test GFCI Receptacle - Ivory (20A)
GFCI receptacles from the radiant® Collection self-test automatically every three seconds to ensure reliable protection from shock due to ground fault occurrences. Meeting National Electrical Code requirements for ground fault protection, GFCI receptacles make it easier to recognize and fix trips right where they happen – no more confusion at the breaker box. Maximize safety, in style, with GFCI protection featuring the sleek, clean lines of radiant. GFCI protection is required by code in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, basements, outdoor areas, and for any other outlets found within six feet of a sink or water source. GFCI outlets should always be used when replacing existing GFCI outlets during renovation. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately. Spec-Grade devices are engineered to meet federal specifications for use in commercial installations.
- Part of the radiant: collection
- Conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the trip indicator light (red LED) flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced
- Thinner than competitors' GFCI Receptacles: leaves more room for wires in the box
- Feed-thru wiring configuration allows GFCI to protect downstream receptacles
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly
- Side or internal screw-pressure-plate back wire with #10-#14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire and two back wire holes per terminal
- Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device and wall plate for easier installation
- Dual-direction test and reset button colors match the device face
- Supplied with matching TP wall plate
- 10kA short circuit rating
- 20 Amp feed-thru capacity