FLOPLUS 10BB Heavy Duty CTO Flow Cartridge455905-43 FLOPLUS 10BB Heavy Duty CTO Flow Cartridge
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This product boasts extremely low pressure drops and high flow rates – comparable to 10-micron (very open) carbon cartridges. Its efficiency is so high that very small particles can be removed to create cleaner, safer water.
These cartridges are ideal for applications where pressure drop and low flow have been chronic problems in the past, as well as whole house water treatment with the addition of small particle reduction. However, it will address the needs of any end user looking for a product that offers high flow, low pressure drop, infrequent cartridge changes and small particle reduction.
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Premium dirt holding capacity
- Outstanding chlorine taste & odor reduction
- True depth filtration
- High flow rates and low pressure drop similar to a nominal 10-micron cartridge
- Maximum life – dirt holding ability of a 10-micron carbon block with the particulate efficiency of a 0.5-micron cartridge
- MODEL #: FloPlus-10BB
- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS RATING (NOMINAL): 4.63" x 9.75" (118 mm x 248 mm)
- INITIAL (PSI) @ FLOW RATE (GPM): 0.5 micron
- CHLORINE TASTE & ODOR REDUCTION: 4 psi @ 2 gpm (0.28 bar @ 7.6 Lpm)
- @ FLOW RATE (GPM): >25,000 gallons @ 2 gpm (94,635 L @ 7.6 Lpm
|Flow Rate (GPM):||
|Max Water Temp (°F):||
Chlorine Taste & Odor (CTO)
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.