7/8" x 3/4" Heat Pump Reversing ValveV10-414120-170 7/8" x 3/4" Heat Pump Reversing Valve
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Designed for minimal pressure drop to allow higher system efficiencies.
- 4-way pilot valve uses high and low side refrigerant pressure to push and pull the main valve slide for positive reversals at low pressure differentials.
- Hermetic construction using high quality materials (brass, copper, stainless steel) to eliminate external leakage for longer system life
- Teflon® lubricated sliding surfaces provide reduced internal friction and high contaminant resistance to provide longer valve durability and reliability (V4?V12).
- Low solenoid power consumption provides a Class B UL thermal rating for AC coils.
- Solenoid coils have 1/4 male quick connects and are color coded by voltage.
- Solenoid coils can be removed within the length of the valve body and can be shipped attached to the valve in a choice of 4 positions.
- Available W29 wiring harnesses are shipped separately.
- Wiring harnesses can be specified at various lengths, terminations, and identification.
|Tube Size Suction :||
|Tube Size High Pressure:||
3.0 to 9.9 Tons
3.8 to 11.9 Tons
.4 to 1 Tons
0.5 to 1.7 Tons
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.