Overview The Press Snap Soil Pipe Cutter expands the capabilities of RIDGID® standard press tools by providing a fast and easy way to cut cast iron soil pipe. Without lengthy lever arms used by traditional soil pipe cutters, improved access is a snap. Simply connect the Press Snap cutter to a RIDGID press tool, wrap the chain around the pipe, and press.
- No lengthy lever arms.
- Eliminates the need to score the pipe.
- Completes the cut in seconds.
- Compatibility: Attaches to all RIDGID Standard press tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, RP 340 or RP 350).
- Capacity: Cuts 1 1/2" to 4" no hub & service-weight soil pipe.
- Standard Kit: Press Snap Cutter, case and operator’s manual.