The Compact M40 offers similar performance to the SeeSnake® Mini in the popular Compact form factor, combining a small package and all-in-one monitor capability. Now available with TruSense® technology. The Compact M40 has 131' (40 m) of moderately stiff push cable, providing a good compromise between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns.
- Quick-release docking system for fast, efficient job setup with the SeeSnake® CS6x Versa monitor.
- Sturdy metal frame provides a solid base that makes it easy to push and retrieve the cable.
- Powerful Flexmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
- High dynamic range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions
- TiltSense™ displays the camera's angle in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake® CSx series monitor.
- Line Capacity: 1.5" to 8" (38 mm to 203 mm)
- Push Cable Length: 131' (40 m)
- Push Cable Diameter: 0.36" (9.1 mm)
- Push Cable Core: 0.14" (3.5 mm)
- Fiberglass Push Cable Bend Minimum Radius: 3" (76 mm)
- Weight (without batteries): 22 lbs. (10 kg)
- Size Length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Width: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Height: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Camera Type: 1" (25 mm)
- Frequency: 512Hz
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
- Ingress Protection (without Monitor): IPx5