Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The electric low temperature detection thermostats are especially suited for sensing low temperature conditions to avoid freeze-up of hydronic heating coils, cooling coils, liquid heating pipes and similar applications. Typically, the switch opens an electrical circuit to stop the supply fan motor when the temperature at the sensing element falls below the setting of the instrument.
- Compact and sturdy
- Adjustable range with fixed differential
- Unaffected by ambient temperature at case
- Manual or automatic reset available
- The set point adjustment screw is accessible at the bottom of the control or at the top with the cover removed
- Mounting bracket standard
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.