The 193 HC Powerstar (Hesitation) Free Energy Band Heating/Cooling Pneumatic Room Thermostat is an excellent choice for saving energy by sequencing heating and cooling valves. In most heat/cool pneumatic applications, a 3 to 8 psi (21 to 55 kPa) heating valve and a 10 to 14 psi (69 to 103 kPa) cooling valve is used. By design, this provides a 2 psi (14 kPa) deadband where no heating or cooling is occurring. The hesitation feature allows you to change the deadband range to a 3, 4 or 5 psi (21, 28, or 34 kPa) range to save energy. Refer to the Input/Output chart below for more information.
- Dual setpoint dials available in Fahrenheit or Celsius scales
- Sensitive bimetal responds to temperature changes
- Integral, field adjustable limit stops
- Adjustable Free Energy Band
- Wall mounting plate for connection to a variety of rough-in terminal boxes included
- Test port for fast check of output pressure without removing the cover
- Field replaceable thermometer, setpoint dials, restrictors, and filters