Designed for controlling rooms heated or cooled by radiation, ventilation, or an air conditioning system, the 832 D Pneumatic Room Thermostat is versatile and responsive for individual room control.
Other applications include room control of radiant panels, finned radiation, and unit ventilators.
- All metal construction
- Rapid response to temperature change
- Unique design of supply and exhaust air valves prevents waste
- Quiet operation
- Easy-to-calibrate and service
- Tamper-proof cover screws
- Exposed remote changeover control
- Calibrated thermometer