For installation, tools are not required – just scissors to cut the hose to the desired length. The product screws into a water-tight fitting for the waste-water wall connection and uses a clamp with thumb screw to connect to the tail pipe coming from the drain. The P-trap is easily formed with a loop that slides on the rubber hose.
Simple Drain is the fastest, easiest P-trap you’ll ever install, and its self-plunge mechanism eliminates future clogs without any hassles or leaks!
- (2) Rubber tubes: solid, antimicrobial, EPDM rubber. Made to last. Compatible with all common household cleaners.
- (1) TEE with dishwasher port: Has three tube ports and one dishwasher port. If using with dishwasher, remove plug first.
- (1) Trap loop: Creates proper trap shape using included depth tab.
- (3) Threaded fittings (6 half pieces): Connects tubes to 1.5” male thread.
- (4) Hand-tighten clamps: Stainless steel
- (1) Disinfecting clip: Allows for easy disinfection.