Sioux Chief 696 series supply OxBox™ shall be used where necessary
in residential or commercial plumbing supply systems. Access box can
be secured directly to vertical stud or between studs using galvanized
bracket. Supply line can be installed from above or below. Arrester
variations can be installed with arrester at any angle. Unit shall be
available with 1/4-turn valves. Metal support bracket shall install into top/
bottom tracks of box. Outlet connection shall be generally 3/8". Outlet
connections should generally be provided with a test/tamper-resistant
cap. Every unit shall include a debris cover for protection during rough-in.
Valves will be plated.
- Patent #7,360,553 & #7,735,511
- ABS boxes mount securely to stud or over studs
- Allows for straight and secure supply stops recessed into the wall
- Eliminates backbreaking labor of cleaning stub outs and installing supply stops
- Debris covers included to protect boxes from drywall mud and paint
- High-quality quarter-turn ball valves with 3/8" O.D. compression outlet connection