How the Diffuser Works
Generally installed 12 inches (30.48 centimeters) from the appliance’s combustion air intake, the Diffuser connects to a 6-in. (15.24 cm) insulated duct which, in turn, connects to a screened, fresh air inlet mounted on the home’s exterior. As the colder, heavier outside air enters the Diffuser, the unit acts as a check valve or cold air trap, automatically diffusing auxiliary combustion air into the area around the appliance.
Features and Benefits
- Works in any home as a fresh air supply.
- Provides combustion air when other methods do not supply sufficient air.
- Reduces drafts caused by negative pressure.
- Aids in reducing indoor air pollution by replacing exhausted air.
- Traps cold air entering the home.
- Made in the USA.