Note: Removal Tool sold separately.
Southwire SIMPush Rigid connectors are used in dry or wet locations to connect the end of UL-approved threaded or non-threaded, RMC, IMC, GRC, ARC and rigid stainless-steel conduit to metal boxes. Removable and reusable with SIMPush removal tool.
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant copper free aluminum and powder coated for excellent durability
- Corrosion-resistant copper-free diecast aluminum construction
- Raintight to prevent water from getting into conduit, box, or enclosure
- IP66 – Dust tight and protects against powerful jetting water
- Provides continuous ground
- Internally coated with lubricating grease
- Tested to 100 removal cycles for reuse
- Locking teeth are constructed from zinc-plated steel
- Includes zinc-plated steel lock nut
- NEMA 4X, IP66
- cULus Listed