The Actuating Motor 742 uses a 0-10 or 2-10 V (dc) signal to adjust the position of a mixing valve. It is compatible with
tekmar brass mixing valves 710 to 724. It provides 88 in•lbs (10 N•m) of torque over a 90° rotation. The rotation direction is selected by a toggle switch.
- Manual override
- Reversible scale plate
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA type 1
- Ambient conditions: Indoor use only, 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C), 95% RH non-condensing
- Power supply: 24 V ±10% (ac/dc) 2.5 VA, Class 2
- Control signal input: 0-10 V (dc) or 2-10 V (dc), selected by switch setting 100 kΩ maximum input impedance
- Position signal output: 0-10 or 2-10 V (dc), follows switch setting 3 kΩ minimum load impedance
- Angle of rotation: Electrically limited to 90° shaft rotation, clockwise or counterclockwise direction selected by switch setting.
- Motor speed: 140 seconds
- Rated torque: 88 in•lbs (10 N•m)