The testo Bluetooth® Connector enables efficient, wireless measurement of up to four additional parameters in parallel with your combustion measurement. Automatic connection to your Next-Gen testo 300 enables you to measure the gas flow and static pressure in parallel using the testo 510i Smart Probe and the flow and return temperature using two testo 115i Smart Probes. Combustion air temperature measurement is also very easy to carry out in parallel using the testo 915i Smart Probe. All parallel measurements are automatically displayed on your Next-Gen testo 300 and can be started and stopped simultaneously. Using the connection to the Smart App, the measurement, documentation and data transfer of all parallel measurements can be carried out effortlessly using the second screen function, the Quick Report function, and the e-mail capability. All measurements stored on your testo 300 with testo Bluetooth® Connector can also be conveniently integrated into your in-house software using the QR code (via the previously programmed interface) or simply printed out using the print option on your Next-Gen testo 300 with testo Bluetooth® Connector.
- Testo Bluetooth® Connector to allow testo Smart Probe connectivity to testo 300 Combustion Analyzers
- Connection to testo 510i Smart Probe for gas flow and static gas pressure measurement
- Connection to testo 115i Smart Probe for tempreature measurement of flow and return pipes
- Connection to testo 915i Smart Probe for temperature and combustion air temperature measurement
- Wireless range up to 300 ft (with no obstructions)