The testo 410-2 handheld anemometer with humidity measures air flow, air temperature, and humidity quickly, easily and accurately. The very compact testo 410-2 air and humidity meter is ideal for fast comfort spot checks and timed averaging calculation.
The testo 410-2 handheld anemometer with humdity is both accurate and affordable. Good things do come in small packages. This air and humidity meter is simple to use and feature packed. The testo 410-2 velocity and humidity instrument has the same superior vane sensor technology found in Testo’s comprehensive line of vane anemometers. Combine that with reliable temperature and humidity and you’ve got the primary comfort measurements in the palm of your hand. As an added benefit this handheld anemometer with humidity measurement calculates dewpoint and wet bulb.
- Integrated RH sensor provides %rH, wet bulb, and dewpoint readings
- Small 1.5 inch vane meter
- Hold, MIn, Max and Timed averaging
- Lens cover and leather belt case keep it protected - even in your tool box
- Testo 410-2 Vane Anemometer
- Protective Cap
- Belt Pouch
- Wrist Strap
- Calibration Certificate