With readings of up to 4,000 fpm, the testo 417 rotating vane anemometer is ideal for collecting air velocity, CFM, and temperature measurements at supply and return grills. Having a larger vane, this air flow meter can cover a larger surface area, ensuring accurate measurements with each use.
The testo 417 rotating vane anemometer has a 4 inch vane, allowing for precise readings of air velocity, CFM, and temperature on its easy to read display. By inputting duct measurements into the 417, volume flow calculations can automatically be displayed. With the capability of quickly switching between air velocity and temperature measurements, using the testo 417 air flow meter is a breeze.
- Resolution of 0.01 fpm ensure accurate readings with this air flow meter
- Quality design and construction for dependable use day after day
- Auto-off function saves battery life
- Timed average calculations ensure accurate readings when encountering eddys
- Testo 417 vane anemometer with integrated 100 mm vane, calibration protocol, battery.
- Air Velocity, CFM, and temperature measurements
- Multi-point and timed average calculations for in-duct readings
- Bright backlit display provides easy viewing in any environment
- “Hold” button freezes readings for easy recording