The testo 606-2 measures the moisture content of different types of wood and building materials. It can measure moisture the same way as the testo 606-1 and is also able to measure relative humidity and air temperature and calculate the dew point and wet bulb temperature.
This means that you can now measure the moisture content of the wood you have stored and the relative humidity in the surrounding storage area. Armed with such valuable information, you can now easily determine whether the storage conditions are ideal or whether they need to be adjusted.
Characteristic Curves for Precise Measurements in Wood/Building Materials:
The testo 660-2 measures the moisture in wood and building materials via the two ram electrodes. The characteristic curves allow the moisture content to be displayed directly as a weight percentage based on the dry mass (dry weight). The following characteristic curves are stored in the meter:
- for precise moisture measurements in beech, spruce, larch, oak, pine, maple
- for detecting moisture and wet places in building materials like cement screed, concrete, plaster, anhydrite screed, cement mortar, limestone mortar and brickwork
The Testo 606-2 Moisture Meter - Compact, Practical, Professional, Easy to Use:
The testo 606-2 moisture meter is designed to make work more efficient and life easier. It has a variety of practical features including a hold function which freezes the last reading; a backlit display for use in all lighting conditions; a slip-on protective cap and a belt bag which ensure that your moisture meter is stored safely and a hand strap that helps prevent your meter from being accidentally dropped.
- Ram electrodes guarantee precise moisture measurements in wood / building materials
- Ideal for carrying out RH / air temperature measurements for checking storage and drying
- Identifying and preventing problems using dew point / wet bulb calculations
- Easy to use / backlit display for all lighting conditions
- Testo 606-2 Moisture Meter
- Protective Cap
- Belt Bag
- Calibration Certificate