Garden centers, offices, storerooms, laboratories, living quarters: the testo 608-H2 provides constant, up-to-the-minute readings of the indoor temperature and humidity and comes with both a wall and table mount for greater control and more flexibility.
- Testo 608-H2 thermo hygrometer, calibration certificate, batteries.
- Measures and displays temperature and humidity
- Calculates and displays the dew point
- LED alarm is activated when thresholds are exceeded
- Long-lasting quality: long-time stable humidity sensor guarantees years of measuring
The testo 608-H2: the practical thermo hygrometer from Testo
The testo 608-H2 thermo hygrometer measures and displays the air temperature and humidity and calculates and displays the dew point. The meter’s large, easy-to-read display also allows you to see the readings from a distance.
In addition, the testo 608-H2 can display both minimum and maximum values and has an LED visual alarm that is activated when the user-defined upper or lower threshold is exceeded.
The high-precision, long-term stable humidity sensor ensures that your easy-to-use, easy-to-clean measuring device provides you with reliable readings for years to come.
The testo 608-H2 thermo hygrometer has a battery life of approximately one year and a battery status indicator that shows when the battery is running low.