This measuring instrument needs a probe for being commissioned.
Testo 635-1, humidity/temperature measuring instrument, with battery and calibration protocol.
The testo 635-1 for measuring air moisture, material equilibrium moisture and pressure dewpoint in compressed air systems. Up to 3 temperature or humidity probes can be displayed; data transmission is radio-controlled, i.e. wireless. Measurement data can be transmitted by infrared to the Testo printer. It is also possible, during cyclical printing, to print measurement data once every minute, for example.
testo 635-1 immediately displays the dewpoint difference between ambient air and the wall surface when analysing moisture on walls and ceilings.
There are precision probes up to -60°C tpd available to inspect pressure dewpoint in compressed air systems. The humidity sensor developed by Testo has proven itself world-wide and has outstanding features in terms of precision, long-term stability, temperature resistance and robustness.
- Testo 635-1 temperature and humidity measuring instrument, including calibration protocol and batteries.
- Probes available as an option mean you can measure air humidity, temperature, absolute pressure and dew point in compressed air
- Measures air moisture, material equilibrium moisture, pressure dewpoint
- Calculates dew point and dew point distance
- Cyclical printing of readings once a minute, for example