This measuring instrument needs a probe for being commissioned.
Testo 735-1, 3 channel temperature measuring instrument T/C Type K/T/J/S/Pt100, audible alarm, connection for max. 3 optional radio probes, incl. battery and calibration protocol.
The robust and compact measuring instrument with a probe socket for highly accurate Pt100 probes and two sockets for fast-action thermocouple probes. Readings from up to three additional temperature probes can be shown on the instrument's clear display; measurement data transmission is by radio i.e. wireless. A total of six channels can be collected in this way by the instrument. Using the highly accurate, plug-in Pt100 immersion/penetration probe, a system accuracy of 0.05 °C with a resolution of 0.001 °C is reached. The measurement system is therefore ideally suited for use as a working standard. Data measured by testo 735-1 can be transmitted by infrared to the Testo printer for documentation purposes. If cyclical printing is used, it is also possible to print data on the printer once every minute, for example.
- The testo 735-1 temperature measuring instrument (3-channel) with an acoustic alarm, including calibration protocol and batteries.
- Caution: The instrument can only be commissioned with a probe. These are available separately.
- Displays, saves and prints Delta T, min, max and mean values
- Audible alarm when limit values are exceeded
- Protection class IP65
- Display of min., max. and mean values and calculation of the differential temperature (delta T)