Testo 510 Differential Pressure Manometer Kit with Silicone Tubes
With the Testo 510, performing system tests has never been easier using our single, easy to use, rugged, compact digital manometer. Its small form factor, bright backlit display, as well as magnetic backing will enable the 510 to be used in a wide variety of applications.
The Testo 510 measures differential pressure in the range from 0 to 100 hPa. The differential pressure measurement is temperature-compensated for accurate measurement values. The measurement values can be displayed in Pascal over the entire measurement range. Magnets at the rear permit free-hand work. The backlit display allows the measurement values to be easily read out, even in unfavourable light conditions. The Testo 510 (05630510), in combination with a Pitot tube, measures air flow velocity. For accurate measurement values, the air density can be compensated..
The Testo 510 (05630510) is very handy, small and easy to operate.
In conjunction with a pitot tube, the 510 measures the air velocity in the range of 10 to 100 m/s. Magnets on the rear of the instrument allow hands-free work.
- Display in Pascal optional over entire measurement range
- Accuracy: ± 0.01 "H20 (0 to 0.12 "H20) / ± 0.02 "H20 (0.13 to 0.4 "H20)
- Temperature compensation
- Magnetic back permits free-hand work
- Flow velocity measurement with Pitot tube (Pitot tube not included in delivery)
- Air density compensation
- Protective cap for safe storage
- Including wrist strap and belt clip
- Backlit display
- Switchable units: hPa, mbar, Pa mm H2O, mm Hg, in H2O, in Hg, psi, m/s, fpm
- 1 - Digital Manometer
- 1 - Belt Pouch
- 2 - 39" Silicone Hoses
- 1 - Wrist Strap
- 2 - AAA batteries
- 1 - Certificate of Conformity