Testo 922, 2 channel temperature measuring instrument T/C Type K, 2 x Velcro probes for temperature measurement on pipes with max. 120 mm, Handy bag for measuring instrument and probes, with battery and calibration protocol.
With this set for the sectors of heating engineering, sanitation, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, you will be ready to begin work straight away. With its two connectable probes, the 2-channel testo 922 temperature measuring instrument measures temperatures in parallel and can determine the differential temperature in a matter of seconds. Once the measurement is complete, you can safely store your equipment in the handy bag supplied.
The testo 922 temperature measuring instrument is ideal for measuring differential temperature in the sanitary and HVAC/R sector:
- Testo 922 temperature measuring instrument including batteries and calibration protocol
- Two temperature probes with Velcro for surface measurements on pipes
- Handy bag
The temperature probe with Velcro enables you to measure the surface temperature of pipes, e.g. heating pipes:
- Two temperature probes TC type K can be connected to the measuring instrument (two surface temperature probes with Velcro are already included in the set)
- Connection of another optional temperature probe possible via radio transmission
- Display of temperature values and differential temperature
- Hold button to retain the readings
- Continuous display of min. and max. values
- Illuminated display
Handy bag for temperature measuring instrument and probes:
- The temperature probe with Velcro is ideal for pipes with pipe diameters of up to 120 mm.
- The thermocouple sensor for measuring temperature is attached to a 20 mm wide, 395 mm long strip
- The Velcro fastener on this strip allows the temperature probe to be attached quickly and easily
- The temperature probe features a 1.5 m cable
- Measuring range -50 °C to +120 °C, accuracy ± 1.5 °C
- Response time t99 90 sec - for optimum heat transfer between surface probe and measurement object, we recommend using our optional silicone thermal conductive paste
- Flat case design with zip fastener and rounded, solid edges
- For safely storing measuring instrument and probes
- The bag is easy to open, the measuring equipment is easy to take out, practical for everyday use