Illuminance is a decisive factor for productivity, well-being and health, especially in workplaces. Light sources that are too bright dazzle, while those that are too dark can lead to concentration problems and headaches. With the Lux meter testo 545 you can measure the illuminance of all common light sources - quickly, easily and precisely. The measuring instrument is compatible with almost all commercially available LEDs and thus ensures you a wide range of applications. By automatically calculating the time and point average value, the Lux meter shows you all relevant information at a glance. The testo 545 is perfectly complemented by the testo Smart App. This not only allows you to configure the measuring instrument, display and store the measured values, and document them in a particularly convenient way. The App also turns your smartphone into a second display.
With the compact Lux meter testo 545, you can measure the illuminance of all common light sources easily, quickly and precisely to ensure productivity, performance and health in workplaces. The testo Smart App supports you with useful functions, e.g. configuration, display (also as second screen) and storage as well as documentation of the measured values directly in the App.
- Simple, fast and precise measurement of illuminance (Lux) according to the V-lambda curve for all common light sources
- Wide range of applications due to LED compatibility (except single-colour blue LED)
- Fast in-app configuration, graph history, second screen and measurement data memory in the testo Smart App
- Audible alarm sounds if a limit value is exceeded
- testo 545 - Lux meter with App connection and audible alarm
- Transport bag
- Calibration protocol
- 3 x AA batteries