The compact vane anemometer testo 417 in Kit 2 including two measurement funnels and a flow straightener was developed to make it as easy as possible for you to take measurements on air inlets and outlets as well as plate and swirl outlets of air conditioning and ventilation systems. The integrated 100 mm vane quickly ensures precise results. Time and point average values as well as the volume flow are automatically calculated in the instrument and shown on the display. This allows balanced residential ventilation systems to be adjusted particularly efficiently - including quick documentation with the testo Smart App.
In addition, the App not only supports you in configuring the measuring instrument and takes over display, storage and documentation of the measured values – it also turns your smartphone into a second display. The testo 417 Kit 2 includes two measuring funnels and a volume flow straightener for precise results even at swirl outlets.
- Easy, fast and precise measurement of flow, volume flow and temperature at air inlets and outlets
- Efficient regulation of balanced residential ventilation and fast documentation with the testo Smart App
- Fast in-app configuration, graph history, second screen and measurement data memory in the testo Smart App
- Timed and point mean value calculation
- testo 417 - 100 mm vane anemometer with App connection
- Measuring funnel for plate outlets
- Measuring funnel for ventilation grilles
- Flow straightener
- Transport bag
- Calibration protocol
- 3 x AA batteries