The testo 635-2 temperature and moisture meter measures the temperature and moisture of different types of materials, surfaces, environments with a wide range of optional sensors.
The testo 635-2 temperature and moisture meter can be used to carry out different measurements in the field of air conditioning. A wide range of optional sensors and probes provide information on:
- Relative humidity
- Material moisture
- Material compensation moisture
- Pressure dew point in compressed air systems
- HTC value
- Air temperature
- Surface temperature
- Core temperature
- Absolute pressure
Capacity for 2 connectable sensors and 3 temperature/moisture wireless sensors whose measurements can be picked up by a wireless module (optional) over a distance of up to 65 feet. The results are presented on an easy-to-read display.
- Testo 635-2 temperature and moisture meter, PC software, USB data cable, calibration protocol, batteries.
- PLEASE NOTE: sensor required (not in scope of supply).
- Optional sensors for moisture/temperature/pressure dew point/absolute pressure measurements
- 2 plug-in and 3 wireless sensors
- Super-size memory for up to 10,000 readings
- USB cable, PC software for logging and archiving measuring data
Rugged. Practical. Easy to use.
The testo 635-2 temperature and moisture meter can display min/max/avg values and calculate the dew point difference between the indoor air and the surface of the wall. This allows you to analyze moisture levels at ceilings and walls. Individually configured characteristic curves ensure the material moisture content is displayed reliably.
Both the meter and the menu guide are simple and comfortable to use. A backlit display allows you to read the measurements in poor lighting and a rugged case protects the meter against impact.
Saving, transferring, printing out data – Easy as pie
Save measuring sites and allocate measuring data to the relevant site. Create individual profiles to perform parallel long-term/material moisture measurements. Save up to 10,000 readings (individual measurements and series) to your meter. There’s also a USB cable and software for transferring your data comfortably to your PC.
And last but by no means least, the turbo printer (optional) provides you with on-the-spot print outs