The instruments include important functions such as current, voltage, resistance & continuity. The integrated flashlight enables users to work in poorly lit areas. The overall design is for convenient testing including interchangable measuring tips which can be easily updated and maintained. A convenient lead holder is integrated into the housing for safe and easy storage.
Testo’s history of efficiency, innovation, and quality now extends into the entire electrical lineup. Once again, Testo brings high value, feature-packed products to the HVAC contractor market.
- Testo 755-2 current / voltage test meter 200 A AC, 1000 V AC/DC, with built-in flashlight, continuity, phase rotation, and single probe voltage testing
- Includes batteries and measuring tips
- DC Voltage Resolution: 6 to 1000 V / 0.1 V
- DC Voltage Accuracy: ± (1.5 % of mv + 3 Digit)
- AC Voltage Resolution: 6 to 1000 V / 0.1 V
- AC Voltage Accuracy: ± (1.5 % of mv + 3 Digit)
- AC Current Resolution: 200 A / 0.1 A
- AC Current Accuracy: ± (3 % of mv + 3 Digit)
- Resistance Resolution: 100 kOhm / 1 Ohm
- Resistance Accuracy: ± (1.0 % of mv + 5 Digit)
- Protection class: IP64
- Warranty: 2 years
- Storage temperature: 5° to 140 °F / -15 to +60 °C
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Overvoltage Category: CAT IV 600V; CAT III 1000V
- Authorizations: CSA; TÜV; CE
- Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 2 in. / 199 x 62 x 40 mm
- Operating temperature: 14° to 122 °F / -10 to +50 °C
- Phase rotation tester and voltage range up to 1000 V
- Unique feature which allows the user to check for voltage using only a single lead
- Polarity detection for DC circuits
- Meter automatically detects testing in-process and selects correct meter configuration which saves time and optimizes accuracy