The testo 416 small vane anemometer (air flow meter) accurately and easily measures air velocity and volume flow (CFM) for in-duct and a variety of HVAC applications above 120 fpm. As vane technology is inherently air density indepent, the testo 416 handheld digital vane anemometer provides repeatable and reliable readings test after test.
Self-explanatory graphic curves, easy-to-understand symbols and a clear color display makes understanding the measurement data a breeze. It allows users to know exactly where they are and the trend line shows where the measurement is heading during the adjustment process.
The testo 416 is an easy to use small vane anemometer with an attached vane probe on a telescoping handle to measure CFM in air ducts. This handheld digital vane anemometer allows you to switch between volume flow and velocity readings quickly.
- Timed average eases and quickens the task of duct register traverses
- Hold button to freeze readings
- Optional TopSafe case provides superior protection from dirt, moisture, and impact
- Auto-off function saves battery life
- Handheld digital vane anemometer with telescoping handle to measure CFM in air ducts
- Testo 416 Small Vane Anemometer with Telescoping Handle Probe to Measure CFM in Air Ducts
- Soft Carrying Case
- Calibration Document