The TOPOG-E® branded SERIES 2000 gasket is engineered to complement and extend the Topog-E product line. It provides a cost effective and technically superior sealing alternative to other high pressure boiler gaskets including spiral wound, tacky-cloth and expanded PTFE gaskets in applications where operating pressures and temperatures exceed the service capabilities of TOPOG-E® SERIES 180 products.
Steam pressure vessels
Hot water heaters
Dryer cans in paper mills
Liquid treatment vessels
Compressed air tanks
- The industry's most trusted brand
- High pressure and temperature resistance
- Suitable for worn and pitted flanges
- Exceptional thermal stability and chemical inertness
- Superior recovery characteristics
- Significantly lighter and more durable than spiral wound gaskets
- Renowned for ease of removal and replacement
- Sizes clearly engraved on each gasket.
Service: Steam pressure vessels up to 2,000 psi (138 bar) and 636° F (336° C)
Material: Reinforced layers of exfoliated graphite foil