GWNP series protocol communications platform offers a convenient means for sensing gases in the environment. The GWNP is mounted to any single-gang electrical box and wired to the building controller. The AGPE gas sensor (sold separately) is then installed in the GWNP. With this design, there is no need for a costly new installation when a sensor reaches the end of its life. The GWNP platform remains installed, and the installer simply opens the GWNP housing to replace the modular sensor inside, reducing labor costs and downtime. AG series sensors can be swapped in the GWNP platform at any time with minimal effort. The GWNP platform converts the signal from the AG sensor into protocol communications compatible with building control systems.
- Communication - interface to control system via BACnet and Modbus protocols. BTL certified
- Modular platform accepts Veris AG series sensors (sold separately) no need to install a new GWNP when the sensor life wears out
- Three colored LEDs - red, yellow and green - for easy status viewing
- Microprocessor controlled excellent stability operation
- No calibration required, easy maintenance and worry-free
- Versatile interface - interface to DDC systems or direct fan control