Smart energy management has never been easier than with the Viconics VT7300 series fan coil controllers. Designed for both new construction and retrofit projects, the controllers dramatically decrease project delivery costs by reducing installation, configuration and commissioning time. No complex software or tools are required to customize functionality in order to meet your applications requirements. They provide all the advanced features and monitoring functions required by modern building automation systems in a simple, “thermostat like” enclosure.
The VT7300 fan coil controllers have been specifically designed to provide exceptional temperature control of multi-speed fan coil units with either on-off, floating or 0 to 10 Vdc valves. Also available are advanced models with built-in RH sensing and dehumidification strategies.
- Open protocol allows for easy integration into any network system
- Network Ready models can be retrofit in the field with optional communication modules
- One simple wall mounted device to install, wire and commission
- Familiar “thermostat like” look and feel
- Application specific controllers can be configured to meet most used applications
- No special software required for configuration
- Fully embedded local configuration utility
- Factory installed PIR sensor or PIR ready controller
- Advanced occupancy and monitoring functions
- Simplified user interface
- Hospitality and commercial models available with market specific HMI
- Extended configurable fan sequences with automatic fan mode