The Viega ProPress Automatic Recirculation Regulating Valve provides automatic balancing of domestic hot water recirculation return lines. Balancing based on hot water return temperature allows the recirculation system to run more efficiently with smaller pipes and circulators.
The integrated bypass ensures that the thermal element is always sensing representative water and throttles flow accordingly. With low (I) and high (II) bypass settings, the same valve can balance hot water riser returns or hot water returns from smaller fixture groups.
- Automatic, thermostatic balancing
- Zero Lead body
- Integrated isolation (ball) valve
- Adjustable bypass.
- Adjustable temperature setpoint
Listings and Certifications
- 150 CWP
- Setting range: 105°F to 150°F
- Factory setting: 135°F
- Maximum operating temperature: 180°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Listed by NSF to Commercial Hot