This 3/4 inch lead free water pressure reducing valve is used in residential applications to reduce incoming domestic water pressure to protect plumbing components and reduce water consumption. It consists of a cast iron body with 3/4 NPT female inlet and outlet connections, stainless steel seat, integral strainer, and thermal expansion bypass feature. All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The reduced pressure is set at 50 psi (345 kPa) and maximum working pressure is 250 psi (17.2 bar).
- Lead free construction
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure
- High temperature resisting diaphragm for hot or cold water
- Integral stainless steel strainer
- 3/4 in. NPT female inlet and outlet connections
- Reduced pressure is set at 50 psi
- Easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line