Series LF3003 dielectric unions feature a female iron pipe thread to
female brass pipe thread connections. These unions are designed
to be installed between pipe made from dissimilar metals to prevent
accelerated corrosion and deterioration in the piping system due to galvanic and stray current. The LF3003 features Lead Free construction
to comply with Lead Free installation requirements.
- Female iron pipe thread to female brass pipe threaded connections
- Designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Individually factory certified to withstand a minimum of 600 volts on a
dry line with no flashover
- Rated to 180°F (82°C) at 250psi (17.2 bar)
- A dielectric union shall be installed where indicated on the plans. The
union shall feature a female iron pipe thread to female brass pipe threaded connections. The union shall be a Watts Series LF3003. The dielectric union shall be constructed using Lead Free materials. Lead Free
dielectric unions shall comply with state codes and standards, where
applicable, requiring reduced lead content.