Series LF3006 Dielectric Unions feature a female iron pipe thread to female iron pipe thread (black). These unions are designed to be installed between pipe made from dissimilar metals to prevent accelerated corrosion and deterioration in the piping system due to galvanic and stray current. The LF3006 features Lead Free construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements.
- Maximum pressure is 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Maximum temperature 300 degrees F (149 degrees C)
- EPDM gasket for use in steam or hot water applications
- FIP thread to FIP thread (black) connections
- Adapter Material Malleable Iron
- Gasket Material EPDM
- Gasket Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Gasket Maximum Pressure-BAR: 3.4
- Gasket Maximum Temperature: 300 Degree F
- Inlet Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Inlet Connection Size-Metric: 40 MM
- Inlet Connection Type: Female Threaded
- Inlet Material: Malleable Iron
- Inlet Thread Type: IPS
- Insulator Material: Polysulfone
- Lead Free: YES
- Maximum Working Pressure-PSI: 50
- Maximum Working Temperature-Fahrenheit: 300
- Nut Material: Malleable Iron
- Outlet Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Connection Type: Female Threaded
- Outlet Material: Malleable Iron
- Outlet Thread Type: IPS