Overall Length of this product is 7-5/8". Overall Length is determined by wall thickness plus the inlet length. Please check Product Overview file for details.
The Woodford Model 25 drains as handle is shut off even if hose is attached. This faucet is designed for outside residential water service applications and intended for irrigation purposes.
- MODEL 25 - Approved under ASSE Standard 1019-B and listed by IAPMO. Meets Government Specification WW-541b Type 205.
- Vacuum Breaker - Anti-Siphon
- NIDEL model 34HA with 3/4” male hose thread.
- Approved under ASSA Standard 1011. Canadian Standards Association and listed by IAPMO
- EXTERIOR FINISH - Brass
- VALVE - Molded nitrile suitable for hot water.
- NOZZLE - 3/4” male hose thread.
- NO LEAD SOLDER - All solder joints.
- PLUNGER - Hemispherical cushion type.
- STEM SCREW - DELRIN
- HEAD NUT - Brass
- HANDLE - Metal. (Optional Tee Key)
- INLETS - As shown.
- MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F