Model 25 12", 1/2" MPT x Sweat Inlet Automatic Draining Anti-Siphon Wall Faucet w/ Metal Handle25CP-12 Model 25 12", 1/2" MPT x Sweat Inlet Automatic Draining Anti-Siphon Wall Faucet w/ Metal Handle
This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only.
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Overall Length of this product is 13-3/4". Overall Length is determined by wall thickness plus the inlet length. Please check Product Overview file for details.
The Woodford Model 25 drains as handle is shut off even if hose is attached. This faucet is designed for outside residential water service applications and intended for irrigation purposes.
- MODEL 25 - Approved under ASSE Standard 1019-B and listed by IAPMO. Meets Government Specification WW-541b Type 205.
- Vacuum Breaker - Anti-Siphon
- NIDEL model 34HA with 3/4” male hose thread.
- Approved under ASSA Standard 1011. Canadian Standards Association and listed by IAPMO
- EXTERIOR FINISH - Brass
- VALVE - Molded nitrile suitable for hot water.
- NOZZLE - 3/4” male hose thread.
- NO LEAD SOLDER - All solder joints.
- PLUNGER - Hemispherical cushion type.
- STEM SCREW - DELRIN
- HEAD NUT - Brass
- HANDLE - Metal. (Optional Tee Key)
- INLETS - As shown.
- MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F
Sweat x MNPT
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
|Max Temp (F):||
Garden Hose Thread
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.