The Model 26 and B26 are field testable, backflow protected wall faucets intended for irrigation purposes in mild climate areas. The Model B26 is enclosed in a wall mounted box. Both models are designed to blend with modern architecture for installation on or in homes, service stations, churches, motels, drivein restaurants, etc. The Model Y26 is designed to be used on a stand pipe in the lawn and garden, etc.
- ASSE 1052 Approved
- Listed by IAPMO
- Field Testable
- Two Independent Check Valves
- Drains automatically when hose is removed
- No spray back
- EPDM PACKING: Prevents leaking.
- PACKING NUT: Adjustable brass nut with deep stem guard.
- VALVE SEAT: Standard “O” size washer.
- HANDLES: Furnished with polycarbonate wheel handle and loose tee key.
- INLETS: Model 26 as shown below.
- MAX PRESSURE: 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE: 120° F
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: (per unit): 1.2 lbs