Note: This item does not offer anti-siphon protection
The Model 26 and B26 are field testable, backflow
protected wall faucets intended for irrigation purposes
in mild climate areas. The Model B26 is enclosed in
a wall mounted box. Both models are designed to
blend with modern architecture for installation on or
in homes, service stations, churches, motels, drivein
restaurants, etc. The Model Y26 is designed to
be used on a stand pipe in the lawn and garden, etc.
- ASSE 1052 Approved
- Listed by IAPMO
- Field Testable
- Two Independent Check Valves
- Drains automatically when hose is removed
- No spray back
- EPDM PACKING: Prevents leaking.
- PACKING NUT: Adjustable brass nut with deep stem
- VALVE SEAT: Standard “O” size washer.
- HANDLES: Furnished with polycarbonate wheel handle
and loose tee key.
- INLETS: Model 26 as shown below.
- MAX PRESSURE: 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE: 120° F
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: (per unit): 1.2 lbs