Overall Length of this product is 24". Overall Length is determined by wall thickness plus the inlet length. Please check Submittal Sheet file for details.
The Model 67 is an automatic draining,
freezeless wall hydrant with hose connection Backflow
Protection. Hydrants drain as handle is shut off, even if
hose is attached. All models are intended for irrigation
purposes and blend in with modern architecture for
installation on restaurants, schools, office buildings,
churches, apartments, motels, stores, shopping centers
and industrial buildings.
- NIDEL Model 50HA with 3/4" male hose thread
- ASSE Standard 1052 approved
- Field Testable
- Two Independent Check Valves
- No spray back
- Permanent type brass valve body with hemispherical seating surface.
- One piece valve plunger accurately controls both flow and drainage
with a minimum number of turns and without need for adjustments.
- Drains under nozzle away from hands of operator and with a lip to
divert water away from building.
- Copper casing tubes.
- No Lead Solder on all solder joints.
- Hardened stainless steel stem resists damage.
- Loose key operates hydrant.
- 3/8” solid brass operating rod.
- Four inlet options (See below)
- Wall clamp furnished on all 60 series except close coupled.
- Max Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Max Temperature: 120° F