Overall Length of this product is 81". Please check Submittal Sheet file for details.
The Woodford R34 freezeless yard hydrant is intended for
irrigation purposes and offers immediate water fl ow even
in sub-zero temperatures. The R34 can be used for many
applications such as filling field spray equipment, cleaning
equipment or tools, livestock watering, garden and lawn
care. The shut-off valve for the hydrant is below the frost
line when installed properly, which allows the water in the
standpipe to drain out a hole in the valve body. When the
hydrant is shut-off, and all devices removed from nozzle,
the hydrant will drain and not freeze.
- Inlet Specifications: 3/4” FPT
- MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F
- Head & Handle: Ductile iron
- All Metal Construction: No plastic components
- Packing: Graphite for lubricity and long life
- Valve Seat: Permanent brass valve body with large
hemispherical seating surface.
- Operation: 90° handle lift for full on
- Nozzle: 3/4” brass hose nozzle
- Casing: 1” Galvanized steel pipe
- Operating Rod: 3/8” Steel rod
- Adjustable Pivot Block: Provides easy and positive
adjustment of the lever lock in tension
- Tamperproof Lock: Can be padlocked in closed