The Woodford R34 freezeless yard hydrant is intended for irrigation purposes and offers immediate water fl ow even in sub-zero temperatures. The R34 can be used for many applications such as filling field spray equipment, cleaning equipment or tools, livestock watering, garden and lawn care. The shut-off valve for the hydrant is below the frost line when installed properly, which allows the water in the standpipe to drain out a hole in the valve body. When the hydrant is shut-off, and all devices removed from nozzle, the hydrant will drain and not freeze.
- Inlet Specifications: 3/4” FPT
- MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F
- Head & Handle: Ductile iron
- All Metal Construction: No plastic components
- Packing: Graphite for lubricity and long life
- Valve Seat: Permanent brass valve body with large hemispherical seating surface.
- Operation: 90° handle lift for full on
- Nozzle: 3/4” brass hose nozzle
- Casing: 1” Galvanized steel pipe
- Operating Rod: 3/8” Steel rod
- Adjustable Pivot Block: Provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock in tension
- Tamperproof Lock: Can be padlocked in closed position