Woodford Utility Yard Hydrants are intended for irrigation
purposes and designed for use where year-round
availability of water is required. Sturdy construction
make these hydrants rugged and dependable. Accidental
damage and vandalism are minimized. Hydrants are
available with choice of automatic or manual close lever
handle or wheel handle.
- Model U125: 1-1/4" Brass Valve Body, MPT
- Outlet: 1-1/4" FPT Galvanized Tee
- Manual closing lever handle should be installed where
water is continuously used over a period of time.
- Operating Rod: 1/4" galvanized pipe
- Casing: 1-1/4" galvanized pipe
- Max. Pressure: 125 PSI
- Automatic draining occurs through 1/8" NPT
drain hole when hydrant is shut off to prevent freezing.
- Outlet can be located at any height above ground
level. Adjust bury depth accordingly.
- All working parts are removable through the top of
- Lever handles can be easily removed to prevent