The Woodford X34 Freezeless Yard Hydrant is intended for irrigation purposes and immediate water flow even in sub-zero temperatures. Applications include filling field spray equipment, cleaning tools and equipment, lawn and garden care, watering livestock, fire protection and more.
- One Piece Variable Flow Plunger - Large cushion type seal for longer life - is not easily damaged and assures shut-off even when foreign particles are present.
- Automatic Drain Feature - Plunger opens drain when shut off to prevent freezing.
- Maintenance & Repair - Can be accomplished from top of unit without excavating.
- Tamper Proof Lock - Can be locked in closed position by inserting padlock or bolt through hole in link.
- Long Life Packing - Graphite packing for lubricity and long life.
- Long Life Valve Seat - Special shape - large contact area - eliminates need for renewable nylon seat.
- Female Inlet: 3/4" NPT
- Casing: 1" Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Operating Rod: 3/8" Steel Rod
- Drain Hole: Tapped - 1/8" N.P.T.
- Removable Nozzle: 3/4" Brass Male Hose Nozzle
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Maximum Temperature: 120° F