Overall Length of this product is 60-1/2". Please check Submittal Sheet file for details.
The Woodford Model Y2 is an automatic draining, backflow
protected, frost proof yard hydrant intended for irrigation
purposes and immediate water flow even in sub-zero
temperatures. Applications include filling field spray
equipment, cleaning tools, lawn and garden care, watering
livestock and more.
- ASSE 1052 Approved
- Listed by IAPMO
- Field Testable
- Two Independent Check Valves
- Drains automatically when hose is removed
- No spray back
- Automatic Draining - Hydrant drains when shut off, even with hose attached.
- Adjustable Link - Provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock tension.
- Rod Guide - Eliminates side pull on rod, reduces wear on packing, packing nut & stem.
- Flow Finder with Lock - A simple cam that can be set to automatically obtain the same flow each time or lock against accidental opening.
- Long Life Packing - Graphite packing for lubricity and long life.
- One Piece Variable Flow Plunger - Large cushion type seal for longer life - is not easily damaged and assures shut-off even when foreign particles are present. Automatic drain feature - plunger opens drain to prevent freezing - closes at any flow to prevent wasting water.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Maximum Temperature: 120° F
- Female Inlet: 1" N.P.T.
- Outlet Nozzle: 3/4" male hose thread
- Casing: 1-1/4" Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Operating Rod: 3/8" Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Drain Hole: Tapped - 1/8" N.P.T.