Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 4.3” Full color touch screen display
- Digital and graphical representation of pressure and temperature measurements
- Vacuum sensor included
- Set of four manifold hoses included (3 1/4" RYB and 1 3/8" yellow vacuum hose)
- Two temperature clamps included
- Backpack carrying case included
- Measures high and low side pressures and temperatures
- Displays vapor and liquid saturation temperatures
- System superheat and subcooling calculations
- On board data logging; export to your computer through USB or to your phone via the ManTooth app
- Pressure hold mode displays rate of change for both vacuum and positive pressure measurements
- 4-way TITAN valve block
- 126 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument including new blends not currently on the Refprop database.
- Backlit display with auto-dimming
- Auto shut-off
- Bluetooth capability for use with ManTooth app
- Includes two temperature clamps
- Optional vacuum sensor available (included with P51-870)
- Vacuum measurements, targets and leak testing
- High and low alarms
- Re-chargeable battery with battery life indicator
- Continuous use no backlight: 80 hours
- Continuous use full backlight: 5 hours (40860); 4 hours (40870)
- US and international units (bar, psia, psig, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2)
- Maximum working pressure 700 psia (48.3 bar)
- USB charging port
- IP52 certified
- Robust housing
- Two year warranty
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.