Human Resources Payroll & Benefits Coordinator (Columbus)
SupplyHouse.com, an ecommerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company, is seeking a full time individual to add to our Human Resource Team! This position is responsible for all administrative activities related to payroll and other employee benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and life insurance in their respective location.
HOURS: Monday- Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Maintain accurate employee time cards and information in order to ensure accurate payroll processing
- Audit new hire documents in Paylocity to confirm banking details, tax documents, work permits, personal information are filled out correctly for each new hire
- Answer employee questions regarding any payroll or benefits inquiries and effectively handle all issues in a confidential and timely manner
- Update and maintain employee documentation, including but not limited to: attendance, disciplinary actions, and injuries
- Oversee daily benefit plan administration including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability enrollments and changes and other voluntary health coverages; COBRA process; FMLA process, retirement plan administrative processes
- Prepare and manage COBRA documents and payments
- Prepare, distribute, and process new hire documentation
- All other responsibilities as assigned by the SupplyHouse Management Team
*More about our company:
At SupplyHouse.com, we have a very flat structure, with little emphasis on titles. We are looking for an individual who shares our values and is willing and able to be a team player. We have a great group of hard-working, self-motivated, energetic employees, who are always willing to help with whatever is needed. The friendly team atmosphere we have created is one of our greatest competitive advantages. At SupplyHouse.com we strive for excellence and we expect our employees to do so as well.
Click here to meet our team! http://www.supplyhouse.com/meet-the-team
· Bachelors degree required
· Experience with processing payroll
· Experience with benefits such as insurance and 401k
· Experience with an HRIS; Paylocity is a plus!
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Being fluent in Spanish or Nepali is a plus!
· Ability to be flexible and multitask
- Ability to sit continuously for 4+ hours
- Ability to talk and listen through a phone/headset
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
Casual wear, every day!
Pet friendly office
16/Hour - Warehouse Associate - Full Time (Cranbury)
SupplyHouse.com is looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to join our warehouse team! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and would like to start a career with a rapidly growing company, we would like to hear from you!
Hours: Full-time (5 days per week, 40 hours per week)
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday and Saturday: 9am to 6pm
- Monday through Friday: 11am to 8pm
Salary: $16/hour (paid weekly)
Location: Cranbury, NJ
- Picking – gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders using an RF scan gun.
- Packing – printing labels and packaging materials to get them ready for shipment
- High school degree or equivalent (Required)
- Authorized to work in the United States (Required)
- Physical work - ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Patience, level-headed, calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Close attention to detail
- Motivated and driven while maintaining a positive attitude
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k plans available
- Meals: We have a fully stocked kitchen and provide breakfast on Tuesdays and lunch on Thursdays
- Paid time off days and sick days
- Paid holidays (6 holidays off each year) and floating holidays
We look forward to hearing from you! If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume.
Meet our team here: https://www.supplyhouse.com/meet-the-team