Full Stack Java Developer (Melville)
Our website has come a long way since we first started the company back in 2004. We couldn't have done this without our talented programming team. If you love coding, this is the job for you!
- Participating in all phases of software development: requirements, design, construction, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Implementing user-friendly front-end functionalities for our shopping site
- Developing applications to support company internal operations
- Ensuring system reliability and optimizing performance
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, and software engineering
- Familiarity with web application development, preferably with Java frameworks such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc.
- Health insurance — 100% employee coverage after 1 month of employment
- Dental, vision, and 401K plans available
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Meals —we provide breakfast on Wednesdays, lunch on Mondays & Fridays and snacks in our stocked kitchen!
- Casual dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Ability to work with a great team!
Full Time Warehouse Picking & Packing Associate (15/hour) (Cranbury)
SupplyHouse.com is looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to join our warehouse team! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and would like to start a career with a rapidly growing company, we would like to hear from you!
Hours: Full-time (5 days per week, 40 hours per week). Available shifts include Saturday and Sunday 9AM-6PM and Monday-Friday 11AM-8PM.
- Picking – gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders using an RF scan gun.
- Packing – printing labels and packaging materials to get them ready for shipment.
- Receiving – checking in material from purchase orders and putting them away in the appropriate location/s.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume.
Meet our team here: https://www.supplyhouse.com/meet-the-team
This position might be for you if…
- You are interested in physical work. You enjoy keeping your body and mind active throughout the day.
- You are patient, level-headed, and calm under pressure. You work hard to meet deadlines but do not get frustrated when things don’t go according to plan.
- You pay attention to details, even if it means spending a little extra time on a task to make sure it is done correctly.
- You are motivated, driven and can maintain a positive attitude. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k plans available.
- Meals: We have a fully stocked kitchen and provide breakfast on Tuesdays and lunch on Thursdays.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays (6 holidays off each year).