IT Support Specialist (Melville)
SupplyHouse.com, a fast growing and successful e-commerce company, is looking for a Support Specialist to join our IT Team! This individual will be responsible for administering and supporting the organization’s IT infrastructure and related services and systems. The IT Support Specialist provides escalation support and advanced troubleshooting to resolve and isolate IT issues for both on-site and remote users in a timely and accurate manner. The ideal candidate will have a 4-year college degree, 5+ years of industry experience, a strong technical background, and excellent communication skills.
Role Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Melville, NY (On-site)
- Administer and support the company’s IT related systems, such as the MS365 environment (Email, SharePoint, Azure AD, Office Suite, OneDrive, and Teams), Anti-virus/Malware/EDR software solutions, end-point-management tools, and other end-user community services/products
- Provide prompt escalation support, troubleshooting, and resolution of end-user issues
- Install and maintain end-user devices such as laptops, PC’s, tablets, RF Scanners, and related peripherals such as printers
- Develop and maintain support documentation and Help Desk procedures
- Deploy and maintain Microsoft Servers for local and remote offices, and manage automated backups
- Provide basic support for networking, WiFi, and VoIP systems
- Manage end-user account access and permissions across various platforms
- Configure, pack, and ship equipment to remote users as needed
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses
- Engage and work with third-party support and equipment vendors as needed
- Lift moderately heavy objects, such as computers, printers, and peripherals
- Occasional off-hours support as needed
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Associate degree plus equivalent work experience
- 5 years of work experience providing advanced IT Support and System Administration
- Excellent knowledge of PC desktop hardware, software, and operating systems (Windows and MAC)
- Strong background administering MS365 (Email, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, OneDrive, and Teams)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Intune, Autopilot, and Azure AD, as well as the Windows desktop operating system
- Familiarity with DUO or similar multi-factor authentication services
- Experience with Windows Server, Virtualization, and automated on-site and off-site backup and recovery
- Experience with Microsoft/Android/Apple tablets and utilizing MDM solutions such as SOTI, Jamf, or similar products to manage those devices
- Solid background implementing and supporting collaboration tools such as Slack and Teams
- Strong understanding of IT security and Antivirus/Anti-malware/EDR solutions
- Basic networking skills and concepts, including wireless LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN
- Familiarity with network hardware such as routers, switches, and Firewalls
- Experience supporting Voice systems, preferably VoIP cloud-based solutions
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Why work with us:
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days.
- We promote a work/life balance – We value your time! We encourage a healthy separation between your professional and personal life with our flex-time work policy and health & wellness initiatives that allow employees to feel refreshed and recharged.
- We give back – We provide many virtual opportunities to help our local communities such as our Adopt-a-Family initiative, fundraising initiatives for trade schools, and mentorship programs with local schools.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture with engaging events including our Core Values Weeks, Employee Appreciation Day, optional Out-of-Office Monthly Events, and virtual clubs. Look out for our Football Knockout Pool, Book Club, and Craft Nights!
- We listen – We encourage collaboration, feedback, and new ideas through our monthly town halls, departmental team lunches, and regular check-ins with upper management. It is our priority to make sure you enjoy coming to work every day.
What our employees are saying:
- “The people here are amazing. In this tough phase of the pandemic, the people and the company have handled the situation very well. They take really good care of the team, and they always try to make sure employees stay in touch by organizing virtual events!” -Yash, IT Team
- “I love the teamwork, the caliber of people who are employed here, and the way everyone is so supportive, caring, and welcoming. This truly is a company that strives to grow and evolve and continue to be even better and is open to new ideas and innovative concepts from employees. You feel valued because your opinions are welcomed and encouraged. Your strengths are cultivated, and you feel real growth in your position.” -Katy, Customer Service Team
- “I enjoy working at SupplyHouse.com because they truly value generosity and the act of giving back to our community. With many being significantly affected by the pandemic, the company has gone to great lengths to not only be there for its employees, but also our surrounding communities. I’m looking forward to the day when we can do that again all together.” -Anna, HR Team
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company
Warehouse Associate (Farmers Branch)
SupplyHouse.com, a successful e-commerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company, is seeking Warehouse Associates to add to our warehouse team in our new Texas location! If you are motivated and want to start a career with a rapidly growing company, we want you to hear from you!
Location and commitments:
- Full Time, Non-exempt position with benefits located in our Order Fulfillment Warehouse in Farmer's Branch, TX
- Ensure the commute works for you! SupplyHouse.com - TX Warehouse Map Pin Location
- Schedule & Hours (Select one from):
- Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m) and 4 weekdays (9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.) May select Tues, Wed, or Thurs as an off day.
- Base pay rate: $20/hour (Paid Weekly)
Positions available in: Picking, Packing or Receiving (New Hires start in Picking/Packing)
- Picking: gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders with our RF Scanners
- Packing: Prepare orders for shipment with proper labeling and packaging
- Receiving: Manage warehouse inventory by unloading and storing incoming products.
You will succeed as a Warehouse Associate if:
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- You are hardworking and dependable with a great work ethic
- You are pleasant, personable, and fun to be around
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment
- Comfortable in a non-climate controlled setting
- We take measures to keep the airflow going!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Comfortable being on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days. We also review salaries twice per year.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to help our local communities such as donating to local charities and participating in food and clothing drives.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture with engaging events such as monthly raffles and catered lunches. Keep an eye out for our yearly activities such as our fantasy football league, spirit week, and contests such as gingerbread decorating, pumpkin carving, and our Halloween costume contest!
- We listen – We encourage collaboration, feedback, and new ideas. It is our priority to make sure you enjoy coming to work every day.
Check us out!
Background screenings will be performed during the hiring process. SupplyHouse provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.