Part-Time Seasonal - Warehouse Picking/Packing ($16/hour) (Cranbury)
*Warehouse Associate - Part-Time, Seasonal*
SupplyHouse.com is looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to join our warehouse team!
Hours: Part-time (3-5 days per week, 20-24 hours per week)
Available shifts Include:
- Sunday 9am to 6pm
- Monday 4pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 4pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 4pm to 8pm
- Thursday 4pm to 8pm
- Friday 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday 9am to 6pm
- Picking – gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders using an RF scan gun.
- Packing – printing labels and packaging materials to get them ready for shipment.
This position might be for you if…
- You have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- You are interested in physical work. You enjoy keeping your body and mind active throughout the day.
- You are patient, level-headed, and calm under pressure. You work hard to meet deadlines but do not get frustrated when things don’t go according to plan.
- You pay attention to details, even if it means spending a little extra time on a task to make sure it is done correctly.
- You are motivated, driven and can maintain a positive attitude. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume.
- Meals: We have a fully stocked kitchen and provide breakfast on Tuesdays and lunch on Thursdays
- Pet friendly office – some of our employees are 4-legged and furry!
- Casual dress code – think jeans and a t-shirt
Email Marketing Specialist (Melville)
SupplyHouse.com, an ecommerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company is searching for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team.
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns in Bluecore, our email personalization software, to promote our products
- Ensuring marketing messages are clearly conveyed (i.e. sent in proper form and template, proofread for clarity, grammar, and spelling) and delivered properly
- Generating new campaigns and reporting on effectiveness using statistical analysis and reports
- Developing and implementing strategies to segment our email marketing lists to deploy relevant content to appropriate audiences
- Collaborating with Design team on promotional emails, as well as also working with other departments on emails for content/informational purposes and events/trade shows
- Creating promotional codes and strategies for users to participate in the campaigns
- Scheduling banners on the site to support promotional messaging
- Improving email content and templates by A/B testing to find trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Solid understanding of Bluecore or a similar email campaign software is preferred
- Creative thinker who can identify opportunities for optimization to help achieve goals
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Team player mentality and humble attitude
- Benefits – 401K with company match, great medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, vacation and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap and meditation room.
- Food … and lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen and catered breakfast and lunch 3 days a week: quinoa bowls, pizza, and salad – oh my!
- Opportunities to give back – We provide many opportunities throughout the year to give back to our local communities.
- Pet friendly office – Some of our employees are 4-legged and furry!
- Casual dress code – Think jeans and a t-shirt
- Fun – We have a pool and air hockey table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We also have monthly team building events… look out for our movie nights and bowling leagues.
Interested? Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company