- [Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Sediment, Chlorine, and More] Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! Our filters are specially designed to remove chlorine from water as well as sediment, rust, herbicides, industrial solvents, and various other contaminants.
- [DIY Installation and Maintenance] Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. Water flow: up to 15 GPM. Our filter set fits standard 20” x 4.5” housings, including brand name models.
- The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter is able to achieve filtration down to 5 micron. The second and third stage CTO Carbon Block filters are made of coconut shell carbon to increase filtration efficiency and extend filter life. Both are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for a full year.
- [Peace of Mind Customer Service] Register online to activate your manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- [Please Note] The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use. Unlike an RO membrane, the filters don’t reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
3 Stage Whole House Water Filter Replacement Pack Set" w/ 20 x .5" Sediment and Carbon Block CartridgesF3WGB32B 3 Stage Whole House Water Filter Replacement Pack Set" w/ 20 x .5" Sediment and Carbon Block Cartridges
|Tue, Jul 26 – Tue, Aug 2|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.