The iSpring RCS5T is a tankless reverse osmosis filtration system. The RCS5T's patented Side-Flow membrane produces RO water at a rate of 500 gallons per day while delivering 1: 1 waste to pure water ratio. The system removes chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and a long list of other water impurities. For large families or light commercial use in small restaurants, offices, coffee Shops, or any small business.
- Designed to supply for large families, small restaurants and small businesses
- Produces up to 500 GPD or 0.34 gpm under ideal conditions. The actual output could vary from 70% to 90% of the 500Gpd due to temperature, water chemical properties, and other factors. Filtered water output is about 10-15 psi on average.
- Patented dual-flow RO membrane with 1: 1 drain ratio
- 5 stages of filtration remove up to 99% of 1, 000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead and more.
- Light commercial capable - add a storage tank for light commercial settings
- The pre-equipped powered booster pump helps RO production by increasing water pressure going into the side-flow membrane.
- The RCS5T's Side-Flow™ membrane and booster pump combine to produce RO water on demand, eliminating the need for a storage tank.
- The Side-Flow™ membrane draws in water from both sides while offering an exceptional 1:1 drain ratio.
- The RCS5T produces reverse osmosis water at up to 500 gallons per day, and allows it to function as a tankless system. The RCS5T can be used with water pressure sources as low as 25 psi, and has a built in pressure gauge. A power source is required for the booster pump, and a holding tank can be added to the system for a variety of usage situations.
- The RCS5T's ability to thrive without a tank. You can also add a smallest pressurized tank to increase the flow without wasting cabinet space.
- Pair the system with a medium sized pressurized tank for supply of filtered water to keep up with the demands.
- Incoming Water Pressure: 30 PSI - 70 PSI
- Operating water temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
- Maximum TDS: 750 ppm
- Membrane Filter Life: 2-3 years at 3 Gallons/day or 2600 Gallons