The WSP spin down sediment filter is ideal for filtering out course sediment. The stainless steel screen makes the flushing and cleaning process very simple, allowing flushing of the contaminants through the bottom of the filter when the cartridge begins to get clogged. This allows the stainless steel filter cartridge to be used over and over again without needing to be replaced. The 1-inch outlet MNPT fitting provides a maximum 20 GPM flow rate, and the WSP-50 also features 3/4 inch NPT threads on the inlet and outlet.
Replacement Filter Cartridge Options:
- Stainless steel mesh filter screen rated at 50 Micron
- Double threads on both ends: 1" MNPT and 3/4" FNPT
- System can be installed in any direction thanks to the 360° rotatable head connection
- Steel mesh filter cartridge and housing can be easily cleaned by rotating the scraper
- Flushable and reusable
- 1/4" flush out fitting included